From the Insurance Board
National Resource Center for Health and Safety in Child Care and Early Education:
A-Z Child Care Information Links
- Video: The Gift of Generosity
- Annual Stewardship Theme Materials including worship resources, posters, bulletin covers, theme related bulletin inserts, stationary including letterhead, envelopes and note cards, pledge cards for a single commitment, double commitment, faith-promise pledge, and a time and talent pledge card.
- Capital Campaigns are much more fun with a team of experts. Priscilla Bizer and Susan Mitchell, UCC Capital Campaign consultants, can be reached by email or by calling 866.822.8224 Ext. 3834
- Changing Lives testimonials and the Plain Talk video about Our Church’s Wider Mission are on the UCC YouTube channel.
- Electronic Giving makes it easy to receive offerings consistently, even when church members vacation or spend winters away.
- Financial Wellness resources for your church members:
- Financial Literacy as recommended bythe UCC Pension Boards offers helpful guidance through articles, tools and frequently asked questions for all financial stages of life.
- Financial Fitness through America Saves, a nationwide campaign with a broad coalition of nonprofit, corporate, and government groups helps individuals and families save and build wealth. Another program congregations are using to help low-income seniors is a Benefits Check-Up offered by the National Council on Aging which directs you to over 1,550 public and private benefits programs from all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Making Sound Strategic Choices in Anxious Times Alban Institute consultants Susan Beaumont and Alice Mann offerUCC pastorssome suggestions for guiding the budget making process duringtough financial times.
- Narrative Budgets including examples from nine UCC congregations.
- Our Church’s Wider Mission (OCWM) tools are available on the web.
- Planned Giving resources are outlined online and can be mailed to you so please email or call 800 846-6822. Here are some examples of what other UCC churches are doing (online) in the area of financial development through donor education and estate planning.
- UCC Planned Giving Resources and Order form
- Pledge drives can be organized in many ways but here is one of four campaigns offered inInspiring Generosity.
- Stewardship Messages offer 52 inspiring, biblically based reflections for usein your newsletter, on your bulletin board,website, as an insertin yourgiving statement or Sunday Bulletin.