What is the most important aspect of dynamic worship? Contemporary or Traditional? Pipe organ or rock band? Favorite hymns or praise music?
When it comes down to it, the most vital part of good worship is the PLANNING that goes into it. Great worship experiences rarely happen by accident. The style of music or whether or not you are using a projection system is less important than the content.
At this one day workshop you will:
• Engage in a worship experience planned especially for this event, and then…
• Hear how the worship team built the service and put each piece into place
• Learn how a careful planning process can enhance your congregation’s worship – no matter what the style
• Find out about best practices from other churches in the area
• Work with a small team to begin to use the tools you gain from the day
This Vitality Event is designed for:
- Music Directors
- Worship Planning Teams
- Church Musicians
- Liturgical Dancers
- Writers and poets
- Seminarians and Members in Discernment
- Visual Artists
Bring members of your planning team, or partner with nearby congregations to get the most out of this Vitality Event. The cost is $15. Members of a congregation will receive a discount if they register together. Lunch is provided.
Saturday, August 18, 2012
9 a.m.—3 p.m.
Pasadena Christian Church (DOC)
789 N. Altadena Drive
Pasadena, CA 91107